Want to love where you work?
At HomeTeam Property Management, we believe in….
- quality, knowledge and experience
- empowering our team members to excel in our fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- actively soliciting (and actually implementing) team member ideas
- turning problem solving and teamwork into the most enjoyable parts of the day
- “growth opportunities” that translate into actual growth, not taking on the workload of four people
Our unique organizational structure and learning environment allow our property managers, operational staff, and team members to “own their job” and make a true difference in the experiences of our clients, tenants, vendors, and the public. Customer-oriented focus and commitment to excellence are fundamental to all that we do.
We’re people-centric. Our goal is to delight our clients, tenants and team members. And we do that by focusing on integrity, customer service and building a great work environment.
Those three things guide everything we do. They’re not just values we pay lip service to – they’re woven into every aspect of our business.
Nodding your head? Then you may be a good fit for HomeTeam Property Management! Take a look at our open positions and feel free to submit an application if your experience is a match.
Don’t see any available openings? We’re growing and always on the lookout for top performers. Send your resume and a brief note about the type of role you’re looking for to HR@hometeampm.com. We’ll keep it on file in case something opens up.