Position Type: Full Time Job
Location: San Diego County
Job Description: Residential property managers help investment property owners and homeowners in preserving and increasing the value of their real estate investments. They manage the day-to-day financial operations of the property, including finding and placing qualified tenants, and they ensure the property is in good working order.
Coordinates with the marketing department to assist in the leasing and tenant plaement for the clients property.
Develops rental agreements, selects qualified tenants, enforces terms of lease agreements and communicates to tenant any issues that may need correction.
Schedules maintenance and repairs, negotiates contracts with vendors, regularly inspects property to ensure it is in good working order, quickly resolves emergency maintenance issues.
Coordinate with finance, accounting and with owner to ensure that all estimates, invoices and financial documents and events are recorded.
Keeps communication open with owners and provides the owner with timely reports on any issues that require owner involvement.
Knowledge & Skills Needed:
- Familiar with applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Strong interpersonal & business communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Competence with office management software
- Knowledge of financial reporting
- Valid California Department of Real Estate License
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org