BECOME A TRUSTED HOMETEAM VENDOR
We are continually seeking out qualified, professional vendors to fulfill goods or maintenance contracts for our residential and commercial properties. Maintenance includes landscaping, pool care, exterminating, painting, construction and more.
As a representative for communities, associations, and properties, we seek only those vendors/contractors who provide exceptional goods and services.
If you’d like to be added to our preferred vendor list, please review our Vendor Application Requirements before submitting an application.
VENDOR APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Proof of General Liability Insurance.
- Completed W-9 Form as required by the IRS
- If you have employees you must provide proof of workers compensation insurance naming HomeTeam Property Management as Certificate Holder.
- Copy of a valid Contractor license if it applies to your trade or if your company is legally obligated to carry one for your trade-in your geographic area.
VENDOR APPLICATION EXPECTATIONS
- Provide, in a professional manner, only those services you are qualified and licensed to perform.
- Provide all goods and services in a timely manner.
- Treat all company representatives, owners and tenants in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Communicate job statuses with company representatives in a timely manner.
- Provide professional and detailed invoices and estimates.
VENDOR APPLICATION FORM
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of our preferred vendor list.
Please note that submitting an application does not guarantee work from HomeTeam Property Management or any of its agents or managers.
- Services provided are frequently inspected for quality. Property owners and tenants will be surveyed for satisfaction with your goods and/or services.
- Services may be suspended, terminated, or no longer considered for future retention if any deficiencies or complaints are noted.
- Review Vendor FAQs for commonly asked questions or If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com or contact our main office at