HomeTeam Property Management understands that a comprehensive marketing plan is essential to ensure the maximum exposure to qualified buyers in the market for a rental. Once your property is ready we leverage multiple online platforms and traditional marketing methods, which convert leads into applicants, then applicants into tenants.
WHAT DO WE USE?
In today’s market a strong online presence is the best way to reach the thousands of active property hunters in our market. A full property description, photo gallery, viewing request, and application link are all available on our website, in the “Properties” area. In addition, your property will appear on dozens of popular listing sights such as Zillow, Trulia, Craigslist, and AHRN.
We have a professional photographer create a portfolio we use to make the best possible 1st impression for renters. We may also recommend a 3D virtual tour if we believe it will help your property stand out from similar units, or to reach those too far away to visit the property in person.
Professionally designed ‘For Rent’ signs are placed prominently on your property to draw attention and promote phoned-in inquiries from drive-by traffic.
SHOWINGS & APPLICATIONS
Showings are available 365 days a year for vacant residential units. Applications can be submitted online 24/7, and our staff is available to answer questions concerning the property and gather feedback during office hours. We follow up on every showing and process as many applications as it takes to find qualified candidates, screen them, and execute a lease prior to the move-in date.
How Much Will My Home Rent For?
The success of your investment property means we're doing our jobs well. Part of delivering our top-rated services for your success is ensuring that your property rents at the most competitive rates. Whether residential or commercial, our experienced leasing team conducts a thorough comparative market analysis to help maximize your investment income.
- You could be at risk of selling yourself short with a rate that's too low!
- Our market analysis helps identify the ideal rental rate for your property.
- With the best rate for your property, you find tenants faster and generate the income you need to maximize your investment.
Get Optimized Rental Value for Your Property
Gain Crucial Insight Into Current Market Conditions
Determine Your Cash Flow From Monthly Rental Value
GET A QUOTE
- The success of your property and your investment is our priority!
- We serve residential and commercial property owners in the San Diego area.
- We're committed to the best services in the area—and our Guarantees make sure that happens.
- We've delivered peace of mind to San Diego property owners since 1992.