4 Things to look for in a Chula Vista Property Management Company
As a Chula Vista property management company that has been in Chula Vista since 1992. We have listened to our clients, tenants, vendor and members of the general public. They have provided us great feedback and their own thoughts about why the hired a property management company but also what they were looking for when they were first looking. Here are just a few of those items.
1. Is the Manager a Chula Vista Property Manager?
Chula Vista can be split into multiple communities and its helpful for the property manager to know them.
Do they know the difference between Rancho Del Rey and Eastlake. Do they know where the local schools, parks and shopping centers are located?
2. Do they have offices in Chula Vista?
Chula Vista is currently the second largest city in San Diego County. It is also one of the fastest growing cities in the nation. Any property management company that is serious about doing business in the city should have operations and staff that work in it as well. This saves the client time, money and reduces the amount of time it takes to respond to major issues.
3. Do they provide the services that protect and enhance your property?
- Full time Property Managers and Leasing Agents
- In house tenant screening (Financial, Court, Criminal and Credit)
- Professional Photos for marketing your property
- No Eviction Guarantees
- Maintenance Managers and Vendor Screening
4. Do they have a track record of maintaining good Customer Service?
Websites like Yelp and Google+ is a indicator of how seriously the company believes in maintaining excellent customer service.
These are just a few of the basic items you should look into when selecting a company to manage your property in Chula Vista. Contact us below to get more information on our services or to get a guide on selecting a property management company.